Sunday 31 May 2015

Spectacle

Up and down. That's been the general theme of the weather for the past couple of weeks.
Sometimes sunny, sometimes rainy, sometimes hot, sometimes cold! All over the place.
However this up and down cycle seems to have worked wonders on my flowers. They are positively thriving! The flowers are in full bloom and my plants are as bright and healthy as ever. A vibrant haven of colour!

You all know that I have a passion for colour. When my flowers are putting on this kind of show, I couldn't help but take a few shots with my camera and share the spectacle with you.


















A real treat for the senses. My balcony is my little refuge. A place I visit each morning and evening, to check on the progress of the flowers. Apparently it's turning into quite a passion of mine.
Very therapeutic I must say!
Happy Sunday my lovelies!

This post has moved!
You can read an updated and revised version on our new blog.

Click here to read this post in full at it's new home!

8 comments:

  1. What gorgeous flowers Matt. Your balcony must be absolutely beautiful - how about a photo of all your flowers together. Enjoy your Sunday. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful post Matt 💚💜💙 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beatiful and colourful flowers!!!!
    Have a nice Sunday.
    Stefania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful macros! Missing spring as we head into winter down here in Kangaroo land. Thank you for that sweet little reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gardener you are! I love the closeups of the flowers. It's also fun to take a cue from flowers for crochet project color choices! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is all I can say....Wow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are just amazing and the clarity adds so much to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! May I ask what camera you used?

    ReplyDelete